Dust off your hiking boots and pull out your tent; it’s camping season!
There is nothing quite like enjoying a meal cooked over a campfire. That’s why we are bringing you some tips for perfectly cooking your Goolsby’s Sausage over a small campfire:
- Bring your pan and grill grate! We would recommend your cast iron skillet.
- Add your Goolsby’s Sausage and set it over medium heat.
- Cook sausages on each side for 4 minutes or until the center is no longer pink. If your sausage has thawed at all, this may take less than 4 minutes per side.
- When the patties are almost done, move them to high heat until they are golden brown.
- Remove, let cool, and enjoy!
If you bring Goolsby’s Sausage along the next time you go camping, let us know by using #goolsbysausage on Instagram or tag us at @goolbysausage.